As Head of Creative, you’ll bring excellent creative flair, ideas and vision to make the our award winning artist’s products and brand really stand out. Bringing those creative concepts to life will require you to have experience in photography, design and multimedia. The successful candidate will lead the marketing team.
The role is Maternity Cover (18-month contract) with potential for extension to a permanent contract.
- Demonstrable professional design experience to a high level
- Experience in copywriting
- Website / Blogs / Email
- Press Releases
- Greeting Cards
- Posters / Flyers
- A solid understanding of content design for social media marketing
Role & Responsibilities:
- Highly motivated leader who is positive and have a motiving effect on colleagues
- Collaborating with other teams and using feedback to develop final drafts
- Working on multiple projects at once whilst consistently adhering to tight deadlines
- Creating and implementing ideas for marketing and merchandise to a wide audience through digital and print media.
- High performing retail background
- Bachelor’s degree or background in creative design or a similar field
- Strong expertise in Adobe Creative Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign essential, Lightroom advantageous
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills
Even better if:
- You have video content production experience
- You have experience in digital and print marketing
If you feel you have the amazing characteristics, our client is looking for to help drive their wonderful business forward, we would like to hear from you. In return, your will be joining their fabulous family and support your career in every way possible. Please contacting Johnny Fieldhouse at Green Barks Search who is managing the talent acquisition process. 0330 122 4350