We are working with a leading alternative asset manager worth over $40 billion in assets, to source an ACA qualified fund accountant for their team. This is an exciting opportunity to gain exposure and play an integral role within a variety of alternative funds as well as gain exposure to a range of areas and asset classes.
The successful candidate will work as part a wider team, drawing on previous fund experience to drive their duties.
Responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing offshore administrators
- Overseeing administrator reporting
- Perform ongoing fund analysis
- Working with a range of internal and external stakeholders and liaise with different teams in the business
- Assist with fund board matters
- Manage fund cash and treasury positions
- Support implementation of new in-house systems and procedures
- Financial reporting, control and management.
- Must be ACA qualified with a minimum of 5/6 years post qualified experience
- Must have Audit experience within Private Equity, Asset Management or alternative funds
- Strong project and relationship management skills.
- A dynamic individual wo is willing to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to manage and meet key reporting deadlines.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in English language.