This is an opportunity to join a global, cutting edge technology company, with the aim to bring clarity and drug discovery around the world by helping biopharmaceutical companies solve some of today's most pressing challenges in the areas including oncology, inflammation, cardiovascular and metabolic disease drug discovery.
This is a European role therefore homeworking & travel is required. In return you will receive a competitive base salary accompanied with a suitably attractive commission structure.
This group is focusing on identifying and evaluating assets across all of the company and leveraging them into strategic business relationships on a global level.
This role has been designed to develop, implement and execute the business strategy through strategic partnerships. - providing the strategic global vision, with the primary aim to deepen their offering to the market .
To identify and evaluating assess across all of the company and leveraging them into strategic business relationships with partners that will translate into larger and longer term revenues.
Develop and maintain key business relationships across a broad sphere of influence , both internally and externally, to execute the business plan.
Skills and Experience::
- A proven track record and expertise in areas of Strategic Business Development alongside strategic analysis in either pharma, biotech, or CRO - ideally in a preclinical oncology service.
- Advanced degree in biological sciences alongside business degree / commensurate experience.
- A strong oncology background and vivo pharmacology would be highly desirable, but have the aptitude and desire to learn other areas as needed.
- Flexibility to travel - 20 to 30% of time traveling globally.
- Excellent negotiation & communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast changing landscape.
This company is an Equal Opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all who meet their selection criteria.
If you do not hear back from us within 10 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential.