Project Manager (Insurance)
A Project Manager is required to join the new Change Team. The Team is responsible for co-ordinating, monitoring and executing a clearly defined Change Programme that works in alignment with the strategic goals and objectives of the business.
Working closely with Stakeholders across the business the PM will be responsible for;
* Day to day responsibility for the successful delivery of assigned projects, ensuring that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget.
* Liaison with Programme Management, Project Team, Project Sponsor and key Stakeholders to ensure successful execution of projects.
* Understanding the project's goals and objectives and ensuring alignment with corporate strategy. This includes ensuring that the project requirements are elicited, analysed and documented.
* Ensuring that project deliverables are aligned to business objectives and expectations
* Monitoring and communication of project progress through cost and milestone management
* Identifying and managing risks and issues alongside controlling and managing changes.
* Appointing and managing the participation of internal and external resources on a day to day basis
* Assuring observance of strategies and processes within the Project Delivery Framework
* Estimating, planning management and controlling the scope, budget and timeliness of the project.
* Creation and submission of relevant status reports throughout the lifecycle of projects.
* Stakeholder Management, including identifying and prioritising project stakeholders, managing stakeholders expectations
Skills & Experience
* 3+ years work experience
* Insurance industry experience
* Proven experience in delivering complex and/or multiple projects within budget and deadline (with associated qualifications i.e. Prince2 or Agile)
* Strong communication and influencing skills at all levels of the business
* Robust stakeholder and supplier/3rd party management experience
* A background in projects involving technology (automation OR tech deployment) would be considered advantageous.
* Must have demonstrable experience in planning, estimating, scheduling, risk management, issue management, dependency management and project governance adherence.