A large business with multiple sites. A family run, reputable brand, with a great product and excellent values.
We are looking for an experienced Financial Controller, to undertake all aspects of financial management, including corporate accounting, regulatory and financial reporting.
- Managing all finance and accounting operations using our internal systems.
- Dealing with all external interfaces - Auditors, HMRC, Bank
- Preparing and publishing timely monthly financial statements
- Managing and developing all financial reporting systems and processes
- Manage all accounting operations including Billing, A/R, A/P, GL payroll, Inventory Accounting and Revenue Recognition and the staff that are required.
- Coordinate with the Finance Manager the preparation of the budget and financial forecasts and report variances
- Prepare and publish timely monthly financial statements
- Support month-end and year-end close process
- Manage and comply with local and international government reporting requirements and tax filings
- Managing a team of 7/8 finance staff
- Experience as a Financial Controller
- 5+ years of overall combined accounting and finance experience
- ACA, ACCA, CIMA preferred
- Thorough knowledge of accounting principles and procedures
- Experience with creating financial statements
- Experience with general ledger functions and the month-end/year end close process
- Excellent accounting software user and administration skills