Head of Data Consulting
Up to £150,000 + bonus + LTIP
This company are a global e-commerce company that are leading the way in their field. They have recently hired a data focused CDO and CEO to pioneer a data transformation within the company, and are now looking to hire further within the senior leadership team.
This company are a huge, e-commerce business who are looking to put data at the forefront of everything they do. They consider themselves as highly innovative and you will get the chance to innovate within their data transformation. As one of the largest companies in their area, this is a high impact, high volume and highly innovative role.
As the Head of Data Consulting, you will:
Require Skills & Experience
- Bring your consulting knowledge to the company to lead and pioneer analytical projects that can unlock business revenue.
- Bridge the gap between data teams and other business functions and operate as part of the Executive Leadership Team, reporting into the CDO.
- Provide SME on analytical solutions.
- Experience in strategy consulting in a managerial role and as part of a senior leadership team.
- Experience managing large, cross functional teams and projects.
- Confident communicating in a fast-paced business with challenging senior stakeholders.
- Strong analytical skills and quantitative skills.
- Up to £150,000 + benefits
- The opportunity to take on a career defining role as part of the Executive Leadership Team with one of the most forward thinking businesses in the world.