Senior IT Project Manager
Managed Services - Wiltshire / Home-Based
I'm looking for a Technical IT Project Manager to join a fast growing IT Managed Services Provider working closely with their customers to ensure that the products and services are delivered within agreed budgets and timescales. It is essential that you are working or have recently worked for a vendor and not an internal role. My client offers both managed and professional services so an awareness of the budgets, timely delivery and working externally is essential.
You will be currently working as an IT Technical Project Manager and looking for a new opportunity to work with large organisations across the UK who are all transitioning from on premise or hybrid services to fully Public Cloud environments and typically involving data and infrastructure focused projects. Experience of leading and managing these types of projects involving AWS, Google or Azure is ideal.
My client's customers are based across the UK and so whilst they are based close to Swindon in Wiltshire expectations are for you to be in the office 3 days a week the rest working from home or on customer site.
Experience of the following is essential;
Professional qualification (degree, equivalent or significant industry experience)
* Previous experience of working for an IT Managed Services provider
* Proven project management experience - managing large projects
* Successfully managed IT / Technical projects within agreed costs and timescales
* Experience of successfully managing IT projects using Infrastructure (Azure, Microsoft, Cloud) & Data migrations
* Detailed knowledge of PRINCE2, Agile PM and MSP or equivalent.
* Working knowledge of ITIL
* Excellent inter-personal and communications skills - liaising with senior technical and non-technical stakeholders
* Good working knowledge of a range of infrastructure and software services and products including Enterprise
* Good facilitation skills - able to run workshops and external project meetings.
* The ability to manage conflict and manage customer expectation.
* Experience of working at C-level
* Key characteristics - robust, accountable, confident and engaging
Salary on offer is up to c£60,000 - £70,000 + benefits and the ability to work remotely and from home. Interviewing on the 13th December
Looking to move ASAP (interview in Swindon on 13th December) so please send me your latest CV and I will call you to discuss further.
MSP - Managed Services - Project Manager - Project Management - PRINCE2 - Agile - ITIL - Infrastructure - Azure - Cloud