Senior Project Manager- Construction Consultancy
An opportunity for a Senior Project Manager to join a RICS award winning, worldwide, Construction Consultancy on their successful Project Management team.
Based near East Croydon Station, this Consultancy boast a range of sectors including Residential, Commercial and Healthcare to name a few. There is clear scope for progression as they are looking to identify future Directors of the company.
The Successful Senior Project Manager will be joining an organisation who are experience and trusted in the industry and deliver efficiently and effectively for the last 60 years.
As the Senior Project Manager you will be working alongside senior members of the team and Directors as well as handling high-end projects of your own. Your responsibilities will include;
* Overseeing Construction Projects across new-build and fit out across the commercial sector, from inception to completion.
* Site reviews, assess feasibility and obtain budget costing.
* Negotiations with developers and Landlords to approve the fit-out proposals and agree Client specifications.
* Liaise with retail planners to ensure site issues and proposals are taken into account.
* Instructing surveys of sites, existing buildings etc. for environmental, conditional and geographical issues.
* Briefing of Consultant's teams
The successful Senior Project Manager will have completed their APC and be 4+ years post-Graduation. You will have extensive knowledge and capabilities in a Construction Consultancy.
* £65,000 - £70,000
* Car allowance
* Private healthcare
* 26 days holiday
* Life assurance
If you are a Senior Project Manager within Construction Consultancy and are considering your career options, please contact Damian Eatwell at Brandon James to discuss current opportunities.