Project Manager Basements London £320 per shift
About the Company: My Client is a Specialist Civils Subcontractor in the South East with over 50 years' experience in sophisticated but pragmatic techniques for deconstruction within closely controlled environments. The Group currently turnover circa £150m and are well versed with delivering a variety projects ranging between £500k - £15m. The company also have very successful haulage and remediation divisions.
About the Role: After recently winning another Basements project this week. My client are immediately seeking a Project Manager to join their site team in the first week of 2019. You will be working closely with the Contracts Manager, Site Manager, Surveyors and main contractor's staff, attending weekly site progress meeting. It is essential that you have previous Grade 3 Basement experience.
About the Requirements: You must have experience of the following;
* Degree or HND Qualification in relevant discipline.
* Previous Grade 3 Basement experience, utilizing Waterproof Concrete and Waterproof Membranes
* Reinforced Concrete
* Temporary Works
* Bulk Excavations
* Piling (Sheet Piling / Secant Piling / Contig Walls / King Post Walls)
* Solid Technical know-how
* Setting out and Monitoring of Existing Structures and Permanent Works
* Able to write up Method Statements / Risk Assessments
* Commercially aware
* Good Reporting Skills
* Good Communication Skills
* ASTA Power Project
About the Benefits/Rewards: My client will offer a competitive base salary to work on some prestigious projects in Central London. You will be provided with the opportunity to develop and progress your career