As a Finance Manager you will ideally be a fully qualified accountant with detailed understanding and experience of managing and leading a payroll team as well as credit control and finance administrators with experience within either healthcare or social housing.
Job Roles and responsibilities
The Finance Manager will continue to have a hands-on role in the operational budgets across the group and working closely with senior managers on ensuring the business is streamlined and efficient as well as and not limited to:
* Prepare and present both regular and ad-hoc Board reports.
* Lead on financial aspects of preparing applications for new sources of funding.
* Forecast monthly, quarterly and annual results
* Conduct risk management
* Evaluate and decide on investments
* Supervise finance team
* Allocate resources and manage cash flows
* Conduct profit and cost analyses
* Develop secure procedures to maintain confidential information
* Ensure all accounting activities and internal audits comply with financial regulations
* In-depth understanding of cash flow management, bank reconciliation and bookkeeping
* Hands-on experience with budgeting and risk management
* Excellent knowledge of data analysis and forecasting models
* Proficiency in accounting software
* Solid analytical and decision-making skills
* Leadership abilities
* ACCA/CIMA/ACA qualified