MEP Planner - modular and new build - secure government project
£75,000 - £85,000 & package
Amida are working with a Tier one principal contractor to appoint an MEP Planner for a £200m project based in Northampton. Working for the Major Project division of this contractor they are self delivering this secure high profile project. This MEP Planner role will be based on-site and utilise ASTA on a daily basis. They are seeking someone who has good all round MEP knowledge and would ideally like to speak to MEP Project Managers who would like this type of role.
This MEP Planner role will be part of the senior management for the on-site MEP team and will report into the MEP Lead.
Your duties will include;
• The ability to effectively plan/schedule work on projects, ensuring projects are resourced and completed.
• Several years planning experience.
• Delivering M&E planning/ schedules on new build projects.
• Review programme effect of changes and advise on EOT issues.
• Prepare weekly and monthly reports incorporating planning, resourcing and progress data.
• Experience of working with Estimating team, Project Managers and others to deliver.
• Excellent understanding and working knowledge of Asta Powerproject
• Strong Asta and Excel analysis and reporting skills
• Advance Progress measurement and monitoring of current schedules against baselines.
• Experience of other planning software packages including Primavera and MS Project.
• Experience of various construction contracts including NEC (option B) and JCT.
This position is based on site in Northampton. Please note that successful applicants will be subject to a back ground check due to the nature of this project. If you feel that you have the right experience and attitude to work for this well recognised construction brand and would like to work on large scale innovative projects please apply now