An exciting opportunity has arisen to work for an established, Regional Main Contractor based in Essex, who are looking to appoint an experienced Senior Estimator to head up the Estimating Department working on schemes with values up to £20m.
As a member of the Senior Management Team, the position will be working closely with the Surveying Director and Managing Director; and you will be responsible for delivering projects from initial tender enquiry through to final account across Education, Health, Commercial, Leisure and Residential sectors. Projects will consist of refurbishments schemes through to new build projects.
Due to increased workload the business is seeking an outstanding Senior / Managing Estimator to join the team and carry out all Estimating duties including:
* To take tenders from initial enquiry to submission;
* The provision of timely and accurate estimates;
* Analysis of contract documentation and preparation of accurate subcontractor packages for pricing;
* Maintaining an updated cost base;
* Liaison and negotiation with sub-contractors and suppliers;
* Active participation in adjudication meetings;
* Maintain good relationships with prospective clients and professionals to promote further tender invitations;
* There will also be a requirement to carry out some surveying duties when necessary.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a senior level construction professional to join a company which has had strong growth over the past 15 years - with a turnover currently at £60m and they are looking to grow this over the next 3 -5 years to £100m via existing and new relationships and framework agreements.
On offer for this Senior Estimator opportunity is a basic salary of up to £105,000 per annum plus a comprehensive benefits package.
Apply for this position below or alternatively please contact David Weaving on (phone number removed).
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications