Director of Sales - Digital Transformation
Location: London Office
Salary Range: £60,000-65,000 plus sales commission (£120k+OTE)
Employment Type: Permanent
Contract Basis: Full time (happy to consider flexible working)
Travel Commitments: as required
Ref No: 463
Gemserv is a fast growing and dynamic business, currently working at the heart of the UK's energy, data and connected technologies markets. We provide central market services and a range of digital transformation and other consultancy services across sectors including to government departments, regulators, trade associations and market participants.
Recent growth has been driven by a successful Business Development Team who have delivered new contracts across sectors.
The recent acquisition of ASE Consulting and Aprose Risk, consultancy practices specialising in digital transformation, IT enabled change projects, and cyber security is driving further growth and we are looking to hire an experienced sales professional to lead on these services.
Reporting to the Head of Business Development, this individual will have a proven track record of selling consultancy or professional services and will be responsible for developing a strong opportunity pipeline, identifying future bids and tenders and building client relationships and long-term engagements.
The successful candidate will have a strong and demonstrable track record from working in comparable sales or business development roles, and preferably a well-developed network of contacts in Government, Health or Energy. They will have won new business through creating compelling proposals and winning bids.
• Generate and manage a sales pipeline through prospecting, networking and client management;
• Represent Gemserv as an industry expert in key client discussions and negotiations
• Present service propositions, write proposals, negotiate terms and close sales;
• Represent Gemserv at key events;
• Delivery of personal new business sales and revenue targets;
• Extensive sales experience and the ability to create and close compelling propositions in the consultancy or professional services sectors
• Education to degree level or equivalent
• Ability to build and manage a sales pipeline using Salesforce or other CRM system;
• Experience in leveraging business through networking and partnerships;
• Proven experience in building and maintaining exceptional relationships with clients;
• Excellent subject matter knowledge of the relevant markets;
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to create compelling business proposals;
We are passionate about helping drive the energy market transformation and data revolution. We work right across our sectors, from government bodies to global blue-chip organisations and small independent companies.
The nature of what we do means we are very much a people business. The contribution every member of the team makes to our diverse range of experience, skills and personalities is valued.
We invest heavily in learning and development to enable our people to develop skills and gain experience which will enhance career prospects for life. Many who started their careers with us have rapidly progressed to more senior positions.
At Gemserv no two days are the same, but we believe in a flexible approach to working which we know our employees value. That focus on encouraging a positive work/life balance extends to the many regular social events where employees get the opportunity to meet people from across the business and the wider industry in a more informal environment. We also offer an attractive package of benefits in addition to highly competitive salaries including bonus scheme, pension and healthcare, season ticket loans, discounted gym membership, Cycle to Work scheme and more.
To apply for this role, please click below and you will be emailed to let you know how to continue your application